Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tired of being TIRED

Ever had those days where you are ready to go to bed and its not even seven oclock yet? yeah thats me to night. All I could do is cuddle with tanner and skip work definitely the life worth livin. of course that isnt the case because okla and fla are playing tonight so I get to watch tanner watch the game. and ive now resorted to writing a blog about it. now that he read this we are cuddling. Christmas was awesome and we had such a great month of learning, serving, and sleeping. awesome! you know you are enjoying christmas when your car gets snowed into a snowman and you are totally fine watching it disappear with no thoughts of your lack of ability to drive. quite nice. except til the day comes to go driving and the city decides to not put my tax dollars to work,and Im stuck driving in snow higher than my bummer. my poor car. its a chugger.

No comments: