Friday, June 5, 2009

Spring 2009 - Thanksgiving Point

This was the best date ever! We had huge thunderstorms rolling in and it was just black outside. But we decided to go to the gardens anyways. And as we drove there, we left the black clouds and got the the just covered skies and beautiful flowers! It was so nice to just walk around and have the place almost to ourselves because everyone was scared of the weather. We ran around laughing, taking pictures, and doing cartwheels. By the time we left, it started to rain so we had to run to the car, and then it just rained cats and dogs the rest of the day! It was so fun!!!

Us, running to the car after the our visit and it started to rain!







tanner told me that if I was going to be a flower, i would be a white flower with fire-y tips. Isnt that cute? It made me laugh. So here I am with my flower!




































Needless to say, Tanner and I are still happy and in-love.







No comments: